Search This Blog

Saturday, January 22, 2011

This Chicks Picks for NFL Playoffs, Week Three

Here we go.....

I'm sooooo glad the Patriots are out.  This week I"m only really passionate about one of the games.  It's a no-brainer with Pitt and the Jets.  I'm hoping New York can keep up their momentum and take the Steelers out this week.  Apologies to my son who is hardcore Pittsburgh....I'll cut him some slack because he does acknowledge that Roethlisberger is a goon, but still loves the team.  As for me, go Jets!

As for the Packers and the Bears...I don't really have a fave here.  I used to be a bit of a cheesehead when Favre was leading the team, but no longer have a real need for cheese.  I do, however, like Lovie S. and we love everything else about Chicago.  They look ready to go all the way, so go Bears.

There you have it, I'm holding out for a Jets v. Bears Superbowl.  Let's see what happens! 

No comments:

Post a Comment