Search This Blog

Saturday, January 15, 2011

This Chicks Picks for NFL Playoffs, Week Two

Okay, okay....so last week I was only 1:4, and I'm still fairly devastated the Saints and Eagles are both out.  I would have loved to see a Saints repeat, or watched Vick go all the way, after all the lessons he has undoubtedly learned.  That being said, my heart isn't really in the Superbowl this year...but if it was, it'd be for the Ravens.

Let's get to my picks for this week:

Ravens vs. Pitt--It's funny when I think back to a time when I was jumping on my couch, with my Jerome Bettis Jersey on, waving a terrible towel cheering on the Steelers.  Anyone who has read me nowadays knows there is no way in hell I will support an organization that supports Ben Roethlisberger.  Go Ravens.

Packers vs. Falcons--I really have no allegiance either way.....but I'm calling the Falcons.

Jets vs. Patriots-- Ugh.  The lesser of two evils, I say.  I pick the Jets.  Brett's photo package is behind them, the sexual harrassment in the locker room was taken care of and I don't really care if their coach likes his wife's feet.  On the other side....cannot stand Bill Belichick, so go Jets.

Bears vs. Seahawks--  Just don't like the Seahawks, though have real positive ties to Seattle in general (hello...Gray's Anatomy, ICarly and our good friend Tom...lol).  No hard feeling Seattle....go Bears.

No comments:

Post a Comment