Search This Blog

Monday, August 30, 2010

Settle down Suh...

There's been quite a bit of buzz about Detroit Lion Ndomakong Suh, mega-rookie, since he horse collared Jake Delhomme (Cleveland QB and mega-NFL veteran) during Saturday's game.  I wasn't going to talk much more about it until I heard Suh's comment in a post game interview.

He said he can't be bothered with how hard he's hitting, can't worry about how hard he hits.  I get it.  He is a hard hitter, which is why Detroit picked him.

BUT...

Mr. Suh, if I may have your attention please.  You are in a professional league now, so it is time to behave like a professional.  You hit hard, but you hit LEGAL.  You could have snapped Delhomme's neck for Pete's sake!  Who do you think you are?  Let me tell you who you are.  You are a ROOKIE.  Time to check your ego at the door. 

No comments:

Post a Comment